Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas Caroling

Evie & Piper went caroling with their daycare/preschool today. As some of you know they are both attending the new childcare center on the campus of the college where I work. That has been fantastic for us as a family making drop-offs and pick-ups much easier and because they are in the building right next to mine I get to go see them during breaks and watch them on the playground etc. One of the other perks is that when they do things like caroling around the college I get to see them. I wasn't sure if Piper would cooperate when it came down to actually singing in front of people even though she'd been practicing "Jingle Bells" at home for a couple of weeks, but she did great. Evie, who is used to this sort of production, had a good time also.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.